She’s not wrong.
Tumblr for the fansite Tyler-Posey.com, the officially unofficial fansite for Tyler Posey!Follow us on Twitter: @TPoseyOnline | Like on Facebook facebook.com/TylerPoseyOnline
“… He and I traveled a lot together when he was younger. I was a pretty cool stage mom, if I can say so myself. I made sure he had a lot fun wherever we were. He saw a lot of the world before he was a teenager. Of course being away from home so much presented us with some challenges. He was lonely without his brothers and his dad, so wherever we were working the family would join us for a few weeks at a time… Now that he’s older, the challenges have changed. We are still looking out for his welfare and still want to make sure he’s protected and safe. As long as we are able to do so we will always be there for him when he needs us. And I’m happy to say he still needs us from time to time!”
- Cyndi T. Garcia. Happy Mother’s Day!
Throwback Thursday: Tyler is no novice when it comes to awkward introductions to your girlfriend’s grandfather (also, he spoke some Spanish in this role!) - Lincoln Heights, 2009
Check out the elusive Dr Fenris aka Jackson’s creepy dream doctor aka Tyler Posey’s dad aka John on the May 1st episode of Criminal Minds!
Tyler & Seana attend ‘The Host’ premiere - 19.03.13 [x]
pic by @mkyujji
- 4:15 pm The Young Stars of The Genre Panel: Sam Witwer (Being Human’s Aidan, Davis Bloome of Smallville and Crashdown of Battlestar Galactica, Steven R. McQueen (Jeremy of The Vampire Diaries) and Tyler Posey (Scott McCall in MTV’s Teen Wolf)
- 5:40 pm Photo Op with Tyler Posey
- 5:55 pm Private meet & greet for TEN lucky fans with Sam Witwer & Tyler Posey. A few open seats remain for $125, see registration for availability. Parlor 127, middle building of the hotel complex.
- SATURDAY CELEBRITY AUTOGRAPHING:
8:45 pm Autographs with Sam Witwer, Steven R. McQueen and Tyler Posey
- 10:30 pm SATURDAY NIGHT COCKTAIL PARTY
Come and PARTY with us! A great night to celebrate with fellow fans and celebrity guests SAM WITWER, STEVEN R. McQUEEN, DOMINIC KEATING, CONNOR TRINNEER, JEFFREY COMBS and TYLER POSEY.
More Details: http://www.creationent.com/cal/gs_los_angeles.html#sch
“And just so you know, your tiny, little shrimp dick has a Facebook page… And I liked it.”